Bathroom Design respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data whenever that information is provided to us. This includes when you, request information from us, contact us (or we contact you), purchase goods or services from us, use our website(s), [connect with us via social media or any other engagement we have with you It also tells you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
PURPOSE OF THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice aims to give you information on how Bathroom Design collects and processes your personal data in our dealings with you, including in providing goods and services to you, and including any data you may provide.
CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY NOTICE AND YOUR DUTY TO INFORM US OF CHANGES
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data includes first name, last name, marital status, title
· Contact Data includes billing address, home address, email address and telephone numbers.
HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you include through:
Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact details by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email, via this website, or on social media, or otherwise.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
You have the right to withdraw consent at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
PURPOSES FOR WHICH WE WILL USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate.
|Purpose/Activity||Type of data||Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest|
|To respond to an enquiry from you.||(a) Identity
|Necessary to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you.|
|To provide goods and/or services to you, and to collect and recover money owned to us||(a) Identity
|Performance of a contract with you
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to operate our business.)
DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with:
· Business partners, sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you;
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
HOW LONG WILL YOU USE MY PERSONAL DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact and Identity,) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
· Request access to your personal data
· Request correction of your personal data
· Request erasure of your personal data
· Object to processing of your personal data
· Request restriction of processing your personal data
· Right to withdraw consent
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email email@example.com
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or we have received a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
You have the right to:
· Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
· Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
· Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.